Thursday 22 April 2010

Why Media?

I took media because I watch a lot of films and I read magazines sometimes. I knew media would be interesting and it would be fun to make a short film also. It would be something new for me as I had never studied media and my brother told me it was good. So far I am enjoying it and I enjoy analysing films and scenes and learning about different types of media and the history behind it.


The genres of film that I prefer are comedies and action films. I watch most genres but those are what I watch more of. I love comedy movies because I love to laugh and have jokes. I enjoy these films because there always something silly but funny going on and this keeps me involved in the film. A few of my favourite comedies would be East is East, Superbad, Wedding Crashers, Knocked up and Blades of Glory. There are many more.


Action films are also great because they are just so packed with events. I love a fast moving film that i can stay involved in and enjoy. My favourite film is Minority Report. I have watched it a countless amount of times to the extent that i know most lines in the film. =D. I enjoy it because the story line is good and the futuristic aspects of it are good also. The twist at the end is also good and it is one of those films where previous events that creep up in the film become main events at the end that conclude the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment